Saturday 12 July 2014

itch scratched


'09 yz250f first ride from Dirty Lens Productions on Vimeo.

The night Jeff left, I put the Warrior up for sale. I couldnt resist any longer.  After having the motocross itch really bad from riding with Jeff, I helped Derek get his yz250f running. And then that made it so much more worse. The Brose Jam happened (no photos). It was a totally awesome event. I can't relate to the motocross community, especially the freestyle culture, but what a great show. Those guys are absolutely insane. I won't ever do that stuff, but it's amazing to watch. And just hearing the engines go, makes you want to ride and listen to heavy metal. I got on kijiji and found an awesome ride. Itch finally scratched. Relief. Ray lent me his truck for a few days. I grabbed the bike and slapped together this small edit from random pit riding in two days with a tripod. Back in the saddle after 4 years off, I felt relatively comfortable at home. Enjoy.



Brenna made sure to grab the camera to capture my excitement 

me and my buddy

in my glory

always wear a helmet. I really always do, I just had to ham it up for the camera. Not a good excuse by any stretch

I had to get the led out

see y'all later

No comments:

Post a Comment